The Studio is available for bookings at the Courtice Branch!
This high-powered digital media lab is equipped with a DSLR camera, green screen, and computers with advanced editing software.
Access media creation and editing tutorials with the powerful eResource lynda.com, available 24/7 from home, work, and school.
hat will you create in this awesome space? Book The Studio today and find out!
- Nikon D5500 DSLR camera with 18-55 VR II lens and tripod;
- Rode Videomic Go camera microphone;
- Two uLite 85W flourescent lamps with 20" soft boxes and 6' stands;
- Blue Yeti USB microphone;
- Two Sennheiser HD Pro over-ear sound isolating headphones;
- Three-walled green screen.
- Adobe Audition;
- Adobe Captivate;
- Adobe Dreamweaver;
- Adobe Flash Pro;
- Adobe Photoshop;
- Adobe Premiere Elements;
- Adobe Presenter;
Guidelines for Use:
Please read the complete Studio User Guidelines.
- Studio reservations are for a maximum of 2 hours and are otherwise a first come, first served basis
- Maximum of 4 people in the room at any given time
- Primary member booking, or using the space, must leave their Library card and photo identification with Library staff
- Primary member is responsible for damaged equipment
- The Studio is open to Clarington Public Library members 14 years of age and older. Those under 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.